100g chicken breast shredded
1 Cup bok choy chopped
1.5 cups chicken broth
½ cup water
½ teaspoon garlic powder/salt
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon ginger powder
1-2 teaspoon lemon juice
4 sprays Braggs Liquid Amino
Optional garnish with 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Add broth, water, chicken, garlic and onion powder to small pot and boil until chicken is done. Remove chicken and set aside to cool.
- To broth add bok choy and simmer over med-low heat.
- In the mean time shred chicken by hand and return to pot.
- Add ginger and lemon juice and simmer over low heat.
- Pour into bowl and finish with Braggs. Top with green onion.
Leave a Comment