- 280g of shrimp, deveined
- ¼ cup of chicken or fish stock, or water
- Juice of one half lemon
- Juice of one half orange
- 4 tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ onion, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Stevia to taste
- Remove the veins and tails from the shrimp before weighing them out.
- Add the garlic and the onions to a pan with a small amount of stock or water.
- Saute the onions and garlic for about 10 minutes until softened, on medium heat.
- Add the shrimp, lemon and orange juice, salt and pepper, cayenne pepper and stevia.
- Saute on medium heat for about 8 minutes, turn several times during cooking.
- Cook further to allow sauce to evaporate if needed.
- Serve shrimp with sauce.
Servings: 2 Dinner Protein portions