- 100 grams cooked shrimp
- 1 large tomato
- ½ lemon, freshly squeezed*
- 1 tbsp parsley
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Place 100 grams of cooked shrimp in food processor.
- Pulse a few times to chop up shrimp. Or, simply chop with sharp knife.
- In small bowl, combine chopped shrimp, parsley, lemon juice, salt/pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes-1 hour.
- When ready to serve, cut off top of tomato. Scoop out inside of tomato.
- Chop and combine inside of tomato with shrimp mix. (You may discard seeds if you like.)
- Fill tomato with shrimp mix.
- Top with a couple dashes of Tabasco (optional) and serve as a great tasting meal.