Okay, so you’ve decided to do the HCG diet! And now… you’re waiting for the HCG diet drops or HCG Injections to arrive. There are a few things you can do in the mean-time to prepare yourself for the HCG diet.
First of all, Congratulations! You have just made a HUGE decision for yourself and for all of those around you to start the amazing HCG diet plan. You probably have ‘ants in your pants’ waiting for your HCG drops or HCG Injections to come in so you can start seeing your weight drop on the scale!
Here are some things to do while preparing for the HCG Diet:
#1: Gather Everything You Need:
- HCG method (HCG drops or HCG injections)
#3: Take HCG before Pictures: HCG before pictures of yourself so you will have your HCG before and after pictures to show off. They don’t have to be in a thong bikini (unless that’s your thing), but should be in somewhat tight fitting clothing to really get the full effect.
#4: Buy ZipLock Bags: This is a commonly forgotten item, ziplock bags are essential on the HCG diet if you are going to pre-prep your food and individually pre-package servings… which we strongly recommend you do. It keeps you prepared, on track, and less likely to cheat on the HCG Diet. Most people pre-package their HCG meat/protein selections, but you could really pre-package all you food of the HCG diet if you wanted to.
#5: Write Down Goals: Write down your HCG goals
- How much weight you want to lose while our HCG Diet?
- How many centimetres do you want to lose while on our HCG Diet?
- How do you want to feel after you lose weight with the HCG Diet?
- What piece of clothing are you most looking forward to wearing after you lose weight with our HCG Diet? Little black dress? Bikini?
- Keep these HCG goals handy during your HCG Diet, read the words you wrote during any time of weakness. The answer to these few simply questions can help you avoid cheating on our HCG diet.
Leave a Comment