HCG-Friendly Lobster Recipe
- 230g– Lobster Tail (makes 2 portions)
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Juice of ½ of Lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. Squeeze lemon juice into two small bowls. Set one bowl aside and in the other whisk in salt, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Split lobster tail lengthwise with a large knife.
4. Brush flesh side of tail with lemon marinade.
5. Place tails, flesh side down, on preheated grill.
6. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, and basting frequently with marinade.
7. Lobster is done when opaque and firm to the touch.
8. Sprinkle fresh dill on lobster and serve along with the side of lemon juice (to dip or pour) and side of grilled asparagus.