- 8 Egg Whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp fat free plian yogurt
- 2 tbsp minced Green pepper
- 2 tbsp minced raw broccoli
- 1/2 cup riced raw cauliflower
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp paprika for garnish
- 1 tsp minced chives for garnish
- If cooking the eggs from scratch, place eight eggs in a saucepan* and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and then immediately turn off the heat. Let eggs sit in hot water for 12 minutes. Remove from water and cool. Peel eggs and slice in half. Set the halved whites on a clean plate and place two whole cooked yolks into a medium sized bowl. Discard the remaining 6 yolks (or save for another recipe). You should have a plate with 16 egg white halves and a bowl with two whole yolks.
- Add plian yogurt to bowl with egg yolks and use a rubber spatula to mix together well. Stir rapidly to “whip” the yolks and yogurt together.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl (except ¼ tsp paprika and chives) and fold together.
- Scoop filling into egg white halves, filling the hole where the yolk was removed.
- Sprinkle with paprika and chives and serve chilled