- 1 1/2 Zuchini’s
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 Spanish onion
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 2 tsp coriander
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 100 g chicken breast, Remove fatty bits
- Cut out centre to create halved, hollowed log zuchini
- Steam in Varoma tray for 6 minutes, Varoma, Speed 4 (to begin to soften zuchini)
- Chop Onion, Garlic and herbs 3 seconds Speed 7.
- Add tomatoes and chicken breast and Turbo 2-3 times til finely minced
- Cook 3 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1 or alternatively fry in frying pan with no oil.
- Fill zuchini logs with mince mixture
- Sprinkle with rock salt and bake in 200 degree oven for 15 minutes