Sometimes nothing hits the spot like a bowl of hot soup, especially on a cold or rainy day. This Cream of Chicken Soup can be served fresh or you can freeze it for future meals.
- 140g cooked chicken
- 1 to 2 cups of chicken broth
- 3 cloves of pressed or minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of dehydrated minced onion
- ½ tbsp of parsley
- ½ tbsp of basil
- Dash of salt and pepper as desired
- Diced celery
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Pulse process until the ingredients reach the consistency that you desire.
- Pour into a non-stick saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 20 to 30 minutes to thicken
- Serve hot or freeze for future meals