- ½ grapefruit (pink or red)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1-2 teaspoons powdered stevia* (or to taste)
- water (if needed)
- Use a knife to section the grapefruit. The goal is to remove as much pulp from the rind as possible. Take the knife around the inside peel of the grapefruit so that it cuts the outer edge of the grapefruit from the peel. Use the knife to cut and separate the segmented portions of the grapefruit. Once the pulp is all cut loose, turn the grapefruit upside-down over a medium-sized bowl.
- Place all the grapefruit sections into the bowl. If your grapefruit is juicy, you will not need to add water. If your grapefruit is dry, sprinkle with a bit of water to moisten.
- Sprinkle the powered Stevia and cinnamon over all the grapefruit pieces. Stir well.
- Place back into halved grapefruit peel, if desired.
Leave a Comment
Your feedback is valuable for us. Your email will not be published.