CHANGE YOUR ROUTINE, CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
TIP OF THE DAY!
If you are stuck in a rut in any area of your life, make a list or a plan and change your routine. Like looking amazing in just 30 days for that all important date or so forth. Find something to work toward , like lose weight quickly.
When on Phase 2, we sometimes seem to stall on kilograms lost because it takes some time for the centimetres lost to catch up with the kilograms lost. Some people are “clumpers” and lose a bit more every few days, as opposed to the 300-500g to daily loss some others may experience. This program helps with Quick Fat loss results .So just stay positive and change your way of life one day at a time.
THESE LESSONS CAN BE APPLIED TO ANY AREA OF YOUR LIFE IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE A CHANGE IN YOUR ROUTINE.
Stop doing the same things every day and decide today you are doing to do just do one different thing every day and in a week’s time you have changed your whole routine effortlessly.
One of the most important things you can do is a take an inventory of the things you would like to see changed in your life. Keep your list short and start with just a few things. Do not overwhelm yourself or you may end up changing nothing. The number one tip is to keep it simple and achievable.
BELOW ARE FIVE SIMPLE EXAMPLES OF MAKING SMALL CHANGES TO YOUR ROUTINE.
- Stop eating sugar– The best way to stop eating sugar is to remove it from the house. Make a list of things you can do to help you achieve this goal. Spend a little time every day working toward it.
2. Exercise more– Getting motivated to exercise can be a gruelling task for some. Make it a goal to do one small thing every day. Do 10 wall push-ups, walk around the block, park farther away from the office or grocery store. Take the stairs rather than taking the elevator and get some exercise without going to the gym.
3. Cook healthier meals– The best way to do this is start with one day a week and plan a meal. Look at recipe websites and find a reasonable meal to start with that you can achieve with great results and substitute some of the starchier veggies for less starchier vegetables. Use Zucchini Noodles instead of your normal spaghetti or pasta when making Bolognese for example
4. Get up earlier– Set your alarm 15 minutes earlier every day and spend time studying something important to you. Improving your mind will improve your overall health.
5. Get organized- Instead of being overwhelmed by the large task, take 15-20 minutes a day and check something off your list. You will be amazed how fast it starts to snowball. You can get 7 things easily checked off your list just by applying this principle for one week.
The biggest challenge to change is actually taking action. We fear failure so we do nothing. In doing nothing, we achieve nothing. You must start out with small goals and set yourself up to check them off one thing at a time. You do not have to reinvent your life overnight. Slowly start changing and making little choices every day that will accumulate big results and form a new routine.
For the next week, I challenge you to make one change to your routine. Just one! Do not try and reinvent the wheel overnight and do too much. One change per week accumulates to 52 changes in one year. Imagine what your life would look like with 52 improvements to your routine!
You can do it if you spend time on the little choices versus the big ones and do it consistently.
Make the choose and decide to perhaps Look amazing in just 30 days from now and then work your way towards it, starting from today onwards. And see what you have achieved in just 30 days.
Lose 10kg in just 30 days or more on our weight loss program.
You can purchase your HCG drops or HCG Injections here today.
Leave a Comment