Ground Cumin Seeds
Cloves of Carlic
Salt and Pepper
1. In a Large Saucepan, combine the onions,curry powder,salt, turmeric and water Over a low heat, bring to a simmer. Cover with a lid and cook,stirring occasionally, until onions are soft
2. Add the cauliflower, tomatoes and chilies. Cover and cook until the cauliflower is tender. Remove form heat.
3. Spray pan with spray and cook and heat over medium-high. Fry cumin seed for 10 seconds
4. Add garlic and cumin seeds seeds and dry-fry until garlic starts to brown. Add cayenne pepper and stir the spice mixture into cauliflower.
5. Stir in the Lemon Juice and fresh herbs.
6. Refrigerate overnight for flavors to develop
7. Reheat before serving