- 1 Apple
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 packet Stevia
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- pinch Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Water
- English Tofee Stevia to taste
- Slice apple into very thin slices. Arrange in layers in a round 7.5cm crème Brule dish.
- For each layer, sprinkle generously with cinnamon, nutmeg, and powdered and English toffee stevia. Continue layering with spices until dish is full.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and water over the apple slices.
- Bake at 190 c for approximately 20-25 minutes or until apples are cooked and top is slightly crispy.
- Drizzle with additional English toffee stevia if desired. Serve warm..