- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 560g steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic, grated
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Brag Aminos
- 1 head cauliflower, grated into small piece
- In a large skillet heat 1 Tbsp Coconut oil. Add onions and sauté until onions are soft. Add steak and cook until meat is cooked through.
- Add peppers, ginger and garlic. Continue cooking until peppers begin to get soft but are not losing their color.
- Add brag amino’s sauce and stir to combine.
- In another large skillet heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil in pan until hot. Add grated cauliflower (I just grate mine with a cheese grater, although a food processor would also work). Allow to cook for a few minutes, then stir. You want the cauliflower to brown – with part of it almost charred. The idea is to cook the water out of the cauliflower to yield a rice-like consistency.
- Top beef stir fry with fresh cilantro and serve over cauliflower rice.