- 1 medium-sized apple, freshly juiced* (any variety)
- 2 tbsp lemon, freshly squeezed**
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 dash ground allspice
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1-2 packets powdered stevia** (or to taste)
- water (as needed)
- Place the freshly juiced apple, the apple cider vinegar and the freshly squeezed lemon juice into a small sauce pan over low heat, stir well.
- Add the above spices: cinnamon, all spice, nutmeg, cloves and powdered stevia to the liquid mixture. Stir well.
- Cover and continue to warm over low heat.
- At this point you may want to give the mixture a taste-test to determine the amount of water needed. Depending on your preferred strength of this recipe you may need to add anywhere from 1 tablespoon of water (if you like it strong) to 1 cup of water (if you like it more diluted).
- Once the apple cider mixture reaches your desired temperature, remove from heat and transfer to a mug.
- Serve warm and enjoy!