Dieting can be a long challenging journey. In the end it will change you for the better, especially if you make your new found healthy resolve into a lifestyle change. Our HCG Diet isn’t just a quick fix like most diets. It has the ability to reshape the way you think about food and healthy living in general.
You’ll maintain your weight loss easier if you keep the lifelong healthy habits you learned during the program. Continuing these eight things below will help you stick to habits that are going to benefit you long term and will help you not to put the weight back on that you work so hard to get rid of. This is the Best Diet to Lose 10kg in just 30 days.
Lifelong Healthy Habits the HCG Diet Teaches
1 . Starting any weight loss program requires you to be accountable. When you finish our HCG Diet, you’ll notice that you will be inclined to continue this habit, and as you do you will stay in-tune with how your body responds to the foods you are eating.
Keeping Track of What You Eat
2. A food journal is another habit that is started with the HCG Diet. Keeping track of the foods you are eating helps you avoid over eating, snacking on unapproved foods, and cheating. It is important to get an idea of what your daily intake is so you are accountable to yourself each day for the result. You don’t have to obsess over the journal but it is important to make it a habit to track your foods every meal as this also help keeps you accountable and you are less likely to cheat on the program. Writing it all down is also a mental exercise to help keep your mind body and soul in check.
3. After completing our HCG Diet, you will understand and know how much food your body needs in a portion when you are preparing and eating your meals. You will start to notice that what you thought was a single portion is really more than you need. A little bit of the right foods goes a long way.
4. During our HCG Diet, one way to manage hunger is to eat small frequent meals, when you finish the diet, this is another habit that is a lifelong routine to help you continue to have a good metabolism and manage hunger. When you are eating small frequent meals in healthy portions, you’re less likely to indulge in foods that are not healthy for you. It’s like retraining your mind.
5. Our HCG Diet stresses measuring foods and reading the food labels carefully with an educated mindset on what to look for and what to avoid. It’s a skill that pays off big time in the long run as so many food items have a lot of extra preservatives and additives and also have so many different names that they hide it under in labels etc.
6. Understanding the way fats and simple carbohydrates and fats affect your body is going to be another habit that our protocol gets you into. The amount of calories, protein, carbohydrates, and fat in your food can make all the difference in losing and maintaining weight. Keeping your eye on these things doesn’t end with your last round of HCG. It’s something that is important to be aware of for the rest of your life. Knowing your food is a skill and a skill is easier to acquire than it sounds. A couple of weeks of label reading are all it takes. There are even apps for your phone like Fitness Pals and so much more and Web sites that provide this information quickly and for free. And after being on the program and watching everything you intake you will acquire that skill quick and will last a lifetime.
Eating Whole Foods
7. Whole, natural foods—apples, steel-cut oatmeal, broccoli, salads, brown rice—are what food researchers call low energy density foods. That is, they are typically low calorie and they take up a lot of room in your stomach because they contain lots of fibre, which satisfies hunger with few calories. This means that you’ll feel fuller with fewer calories. Many of the foods allowed on our HCG Diet are low energy density foods, and many of the foods in the maintenance phase are as well. Learning to prepare and love these foods will be beneficial for you in the long run.
8. This program requires you to increase your water intake. Therefore, after the program is finished you’ll realize how much better you feel drinking a lot of water. You’ll see the benefits of better hydration, clearer skin, and minimized appetite and you’ll want to continue your habit of staying hydrated.
We want you to be happy with your progress and be able to not only reach your goal but keep the weight off. Our HCG Diet isn’t a quick fix. The program teaches you lifelong healthy habits that will stick with you for the rest of your life as long as you are willing to make the effort to keep your new lifestyle going after you finish. Set new goals keep them in mind as you maintain your weight loss and continue living your life utilizing your new habits, your lifelong skills.
Lose weight fast with our weight loss program and products.
Leave a Comment